Good grief! I cannot believe it's been almost a month since I took the time to make an entry here. I really have no excuse with this fancy dancy speech recognition software... Dragon NaturallySpeaking rocks!
A damp gray day has given way to a simply stunning sunny early evening... the hours between five and seven are usually extremely low energy for me. I often have to fight to get anything done and God forbid I sit down in the chair, I'll doze off for sure. But today the latebreaking sunlight has energized me and I think I may actually leave the house, visit a friend, or run an errand or two. Woo hoo!
The last two weeks of babysitting for little B full-time have been simply amazing. That little life, so fragile yet so strong, so dependent yet so much potential... I am completely captivated! Holding him in my arms or watching him sleep on my chest, well it inspires me to prayer. Exultations of gratitude and wonder to the Almighty (in all/any incarnation) for bringing him safely here and allowing me these incredibly special moments spent with him as he grows at lightning speed. Most of my middle-aged friends both male and female are significantly unimpressed with "my" baby and with my enthusiasm regarding him. That is their choice of course but I am truly sorry they cannot share some of the joy I'm feeling because it certainly is a wonderful feeling!
Okay folks I'm out the door!
No comments:
Post a Comment